The Summer is (almost) here. So is the 2015 Locus Sémillon.
Please join us to celebrate the arrival of our annual Bordeaux-style white on Saturday, July 9th, 3-7PM at 1515 Madrona Drive, Seattle, WA 98122.
You say “rain in the forecast”? We say, no problem. We got tents and there is plenty room inside to cover us all. Only in Seattle (or southern hempishere) that April event would be held outside at 81 degrees, July one inside at 65.
We will pour the new one and a vertical of the Sémillons of the past, the usual Locus lineup, plus a few summer party-only ones (Hello, light, young and bright 100% Cinsault).
Invite others. More the merrier.
RSVP on Facebook or send us an email if you replying for multiple guests (firstname.lastname@example.org). There are no fees for this kid-free tasting. We define kids as those under 18 and those who act like kids. We only serve wine to adults 21 and older years of age.
We are also going to preview the 2014 Locus Red, our first GSM (Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdré blend). If you like it, you can purchase futures at a great discount, for pick up in November or at our Fall Release Party. It is tasting so well that our resident culinarian Ton is mildly panicked that it may end up becoming a better wine than his ‘baby,’ the 2013 Locus Red – a Syrah Grenache blend. As always, we will pair the wine with delicate bites. Here is the lineup:
- 2015 Locus Sémillon, Dineen Vineyard
- 2014 Locus Sémillon, Dineen Vineyard
- 2013 Locus Sémillon, Dineen Vineyard (summer party exclusive)
- 2015 Locus Rosé
- 2015 Locus Cinsault (summer party exclusive)
- 2014 Locus Modo Red (Merlot and Malbec blend)
- 2013 Locus Red (Syrah and Grenache blend)
- 2012 Locus Syrah, StoneTree Vineyard
- 2013 Locus Syrah, Keller Vineyard
- 2014 Locus Red (Preview tasting)
- When? Saturday, July 9th, 3-7PM
- Where? 1515 Madrona Drive, Seattle, WA 98122
- How to RSVP? Click here to RSVP on Facebook. Or reply to this email for group RSVPs.
- How much? Tasting is free. We can only serve adults 21 years and older.
- This event is not suitable for kids due to adult content, strong language, sharp corners and strategically-placed booby traps specifically designed to ward off people under 17.
- To see pictures from previous events like this one, visit The Gallery page.